Friday, March 25, 2011

yesterday's post

Several people have felt there was anger in my blog post.....
I want to make it clear that the only anger is directed toward myself. Frustration was also directed at myself. In no way, am I upset with anyone. Generally speaking, I am frustrated with the Christian "culture" that judges, among other things....but at no one in particular......I don't apologize for anything I said. I realize it was laced with emotion....and yes, even impulsive. I do wish I wasn't so impulsive at times. That one gets me in trouble sometimes too.

Here is the deal........I want to just be.....I want to get back to the basics of loving God and the security of my relationship with him....not worrying about what others think about me. I want to live out the verses I shared. I want to be gracious, merciful, loving, humble, and
non-judgemental. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment